Global Director – Customer Success
Global Marketing Director
As the Director of Customer Success, you are responsible for helping e2log develop strategies in driving customer success, revenue retention and growth. You will build a high-quality customer success operation, drive and strategize proactive approaches to customer success, and hire and coach employees who are motivated to grow the customer base.
What will you do?
e2log’s customer base of enterprise customers is already seeing strong results and will grow quickly. You will help design and build programs that add value for customers over time, ensuring that the customer is understood and served across the entire customer journey with e2log. You will work closely with the sales, marketing, solutions consulting and product teams to define and execute the communications needed to engage customers and create a continual feedback loop based on their needs. You will help drive a continuous feedback loop through regular reviews and QBR’s to ensure early customer impact and ongoing user adoption across our customer base.
What success looks like
e2log aims to achieve high net retention, by continuously creating new value opportunities while maintaining the experience across existing products and touchpoints. The rest of the e2log team should know all the levers of customer success through the customer journey and are actively working with you to improve the customer experience and ensure value proposition alignment at every step. Customer-facing teams are informed, enthusiastic, and display a high retention rate.
- 5+ years demonstrating leadership capabilities in startups, Industry, SaaS
- 10+ years of experience in a customer support or customer success role
- Experience managing a customer success operation with a SaaS platform
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to meet customer success metrics
- Demonstrated impact on key customer support and customer success metrics in an early stage high growth business, must be willing to roll up sleeves and drive across multiple teams
- Familiarity with standard customer support systems (Zendesk, Salesforce, HubSpot, Intercom, etc.) and customer success platforms (Gainsight, ChurnZero, Catalyst, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
e2log is a global logistics orchestration system that provides full lifecycle visibility, a radical approach to logistics procurement, end-to-end collaboration tools, and real-time insights – all in a single, unified platform – empowering shippers to finally take back control of their supply chains.
We’re reimagining global logistics by unifying shippers, logistics providers, and data to help the world’s smartest companies deliver composable and responsive supply chains.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of why you would be a great fit for this role, and your resume. We appreciate your interest in joining our team and will get back to you if we decide to move forward with your application. Thank you for considering e2log!