Global Marketing Director
Global Marketing Director
We are currently looking for outstanding marketing talent to join our growing global team. This position will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
As a Director of Demand Generation and Growth Marketing at E2log, you will be responsible for leading all efforts to drive innovative and cost-effective new customer acquisition and growth at the core of all efforts. You will drive strategy and execution to plan and optimize demand generation campaigns, marketing spends, assess channel and campaign performance, design and analyze marketing tests, and manage performance.
As the key member of our marketing team, you must be a player-coach who has grown teams and built a framework for experimentation, but also revels in the opportunity to roll your sleeves up and execute experiments yourself.
This role is focused on building our demand generation team from the ground up and rapidly expanding our user base. You should be an SEO expert and be laser focused on data-driven results. You should also be comfortable writing high conversion copy on and creating landing pages, as well as digging deep into analytics with HubSpot.
- Work with leadership to establish growth strategies to support E2log’s GTM and ARR goals.
- Growth marketing by analyzing all aspects of E2log’s’ conversion funnel and identify largest areas for optimization and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Demand generation program definition and execution: database marketing, multi-touch campaign development, lead nurturing, content syndication, lead conversion and overall lead-to-revenue pipeline performance management and acceleration.
- Develop and own our targeted outbound account-based marketing strategy for all SCM executives.
- Hire and develop a team of world class campaign managers, digital & growth marketing leaders, and field marketing managers to support our international expansion in the logistics industry.
- Drive the company’s SEO and growth efforts, optimizing conversions on our web and social properties, through growth marketing best practices.
- Lead E2log’s paid advertising initiatives across all channels.
- Manage day-to-day worldwide marketing operations and content support for SDR/Inside Sales teams: provide visibility and management on all inbound and outbound leads by maintaining regular lead scoring, dashboard updates, trending and analytics.
- Select, negotiate contracts, and partner with agencies and vendors to support business needs.
- Must have B2B, enterprise software and SaaS/cloud marketing experience
- Must have previous experience with supply chain and logistics vertical
- Previous event planning experience is required
- 10 years of experience in SEO, growth marketing, A/B testing, conversion rate optimization
- Successful track record in conducting integrated campaigns across a variety of channels, including social media, email, and other online channels
- Experience building and scaling world-class growth marketing teams
- Power user knowledge of HubSpot, Google Analytics are required
- Experience with social media marketing is strongly desired
- You have a B.A. with 10 years of leadership experience in demand generation
- BA/BS in Marketing/Business, Economics
e2log is a global logistics orchestration system that provides full lifecycle visibility, a radical approach to logistics procurement, end-to-end collaboration tools, and real-time insights – all in a single, unified platform – empowering shippers to finally take back control of their supply chains.
We’re reimagining global logistics by unifying shippers, logistics providers, and data to help the world’s smartest companies deliver composable and responsive supply chains.