It’s time the supply chain evolves to meet 21st century needs
The impact of logistics
Everyone in the world is impacted by logistics.
It affects the availability of goods, the customer experience, companies’ profitability and even sustainability efforts.
But while it’s impact is profound and deeply strategic, most companies still treat it like a perpetual stream of tactical headaches they just have to live with.
Supply chain teams are expected to execute a finely-tuned balancing act without robust technology, unified communications, or a holistic view of data.
Existing solutions like real-time visibility and transportation management systems solve only narrow fragments of the overall problem, and no platform existed that could fully unify communications, dramatically improve pricing and profitability, manage logistics provider performance, or help solve deeper issues like understanding and reducing carbon emissions.
Additionally, these tools largely fail to provide users with the intuitive, responsive, human-centered experience that we have come to expect from the apps we use every day, like Google, Uber, and Expedia.
Having experienced this disconnect throughout decades running some of the world’s most complex supply chains, we decided to build a solution ourselves.
Hear from our co-founders
CEO Adolph Colaco and Chief Technology Officer Mark Scott discuss why e2log was created and how it solves age-old challenges in new ways.
Introducing true orchestration
e2log is a platform for orchestrating global logistics that puts control back in the hands of shippers.
We’ve designed and built e2log using leading-edge technology to do away with the fragmentation caused by multiple systems and workstreams, and work with any systems that currently exist, through flexible standards.
Additionally, e2log is designed to:
- Provide shippers with true global multileg shipment planning and optimization
- Fully control orders and enjoy visibility throughout the entire order lifecycle
- Handle rate contracts as well as rapidly obtain market rates
- Unify communications channels across all logistics service providers (pre- and post-award)
- Consolidate and optimize loads for any mode of transport
- Track globally to a line item level of visibility
- Generate rich analytics and insights across the entire end-to-end operation
- Deploy quickly and easily without burdening IT or technology resources
Some of the best thought leaders in the industry are contributing to this transformation.
Ready to experience our vision?
Logistics leadership in your inbox.
Get the latest logistics orchestration thinking, interviews with global leaders, and access to tools and resources, right in your inbox.