Optimize Freight Costs with a Central Booking Engine
For logistics teams who want a one-stop-shop for sourcing freight rates and making bookings.
A private freight marketplace simplifies freight procurement, booking, and tracking – saving you time and money.
Explore the e2log Freight Booking Engine
Review and compare options
- Centralize logistics quotes from your approved providers
- Review multi-modal shipment solutions
- Compare contract rates, access a marketplace for spot rates, plus run reverse auctions
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) automatically surface consolidation opportunities, by analyzing planned shipments, materials and routes across your entire organization
Book any item, to anywhere, via any mode
- One place to book and manage all type of shipments – breakbulk, part charters, full charters and more
- Split shipments between logistics service providers (LSPs), customize, control, and manage shipments, even when already in progress
- Use AI and ML to automate logistics bookings
Enjoy real-time end-to-end visibility
- See status of incoming orders so you can plan transportation
- Track shipments, vessels, containers, and items door-to-door in real-time
- Manage exceptions and course correct as needed
Accelerate processes and ensure compliance
- Trigger the approvals you need for bookings
- Manage escalations for change order approvals
- Automatically trigger trade compliance flags like dangerous goods, oversize and sanctioned countries
- Stop shipments based on pre-configured rules, and gain approval before restarting
Create a hub for documents and updates
- Centralize communication of all parties involved in a shipment, including customers, accounts teams, and service providers
- Store important documents digitally, in one place and configure permissions to control access by user and group of users
- Create a dependable audit trail for all shipments
Use dashboards to optimize performance
- Track performance and costs per logistics service provider (LSP), mode of transport, versus budget, and more – drive QBRs from your data
- Reduce freight auditing needs by digitally auditing invoices, monitoring total awards, shipments, incorrect charges and on-time deliveries by LSP
- Watch overall project status, by deliveries, status, and more
- Jump start your sustainability journey by tracking carbon emissions by mode, lane, and shipment
Why Customers Choose e2log
We Support the Unique Needs of Industrial Logistics
- Move anything anywhere – We can help you to move any item (oversized, non-standard – anything!), anywhere, via any mode of transport. Charter and part charter shipments. Split, customize, and change shipments that are in progress.
- No data model constraints – Book, ship, and track items with no master data requirement.
- Gain true visibility plus control – Gain real-time end-to-end visibility of your entire logistics lifecycle – not just transportation – and the control you need to react to events.
- Do everything on one platform – Connect all systems into e2log for a logistics control tower experience – all parties collaborate and operate on one platform.
- Easy to learn and use – A contemporary, intuitive user interface means fast, easy onboarding for your team and your providers, so you’re up and running in weeks not months.
Leading Brands Choose e2log
Real Results from e2log Customers
20% cost savings
40% improvement in LSP performance
100% purchase order and line-item tracking
Deployed in weeks, not months
No long, complex implementation cycles or development-heavy integrations. You can be up and running fast. (Yes, really.)
We’ll help you build a map of our initial implementation, which includes shipping lanes and modes of transport, as well as logistics providers and other third-parties you’d like to bring on board.
Every company’s supply chain and global logistics operations are unique.
We’ll work with you to determine which regions or lanes to begin with, choose which modules should initially be employed and how, identify the KPIs that measure your success, and build the plan that most smoothly transforms and unifies your supply chain.
Identifying and optimizing your workflows ensures that you get maximum value out of your supply chain.
Our team’s extensive experience operating complex global supply chains can provide new perspectives into how to most effectively set up your own unique logistics operations.
Logistics provider onboarding
We’ll work directly with all of your logistics providers to ensure that they can transition to the platform with minimal effort and are ready to join you on e2log on day one.
No matter their existing technical capabilities, e2log will make sure that all parties are empowered to seamlessly work with you – and each other.
Cloud-based training modules designed for each individual role allow every user to build a complete understanding of the system at their own pace, with additional support from our virtual instructor-led training.
Most users are ready to utilize the system in just 60-90 minutes of online training.
Testing and validation
Your team members and logistics providers gain access to your own private sandbox to create mock transactions and shipments, enabling you to test the entire end-to-end experience.
Our team will provide hands-on support to make sure your users are taking full advantage of e2log’s powerful capabilities as we prepare for launch.
See e2log in Action
Ready to simplify and save money on freight? See what a freight booking engine can do for you.
Freight Booking Resources
Case study: Unifying shipment tracking across many LSPs
Global engineering, procurement & construction leader improves efficiency and productivity by over 60%
Case study: Digitalizing spot rates for efficiency and cost savings
Leading global electrical equipment manufacturer reduces costs by nearly one-fifth
Case study: Unifying tasks on single logistics platform dramatically improves performance
Global company with annual freight spend of $60M+ achieves previously impossible levels of efficiency, transparency, visibility and control.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is e2log integrated with my logistics providers’ systems?
We integrate with logistics providers via a range of formats (API, EDI, CSV, XML, Excel, and more).
Logistics leadership in your inbox.
Get the latest logistics orchestration thinking, interviews with global leaders, and access to tools and resources, right in your inbox.