We are e2log; a next generation Logistics Management System.
The multi trillion-dollar global logistics industry has long been a technology laggard. A shockingly large portion of global logistics is still run on emails, spreadsheets, and phone calls. We are changing this reality – by digitizing and transforming the way Shippers’ Global Logistics Teams and Logistics Service Providers (LSPs) manage their business. Our powerful technology platform delivers unprecedented visibility, agility, control, efficiency, and cost savings. All this becomes even more important in the world of COVID-19, as Supply Chains have been disrupted, making remote work and communication paramount.
We are a dynamic startup, with a track record of attracting awesome talent. We are well funded, have Customers (large global Shippers and LSPs are already transacting on our platform – our users are in ~70 countries) and steady revenue – with exciting growth plans.
If you are interested in joining a team which is digitizing and transforming the logistics world, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Front End Developer
Where do I come in?
We’re looking for a front end developer to be a strong contributor to our development teams, assisting them in building out the core of our platform. Your tools? APIs, microservices, front end applications, third-party services integrations and cloud infrastructure.
As our front end developer, you will…
- Collaborate on the execution of the product, design and architectural roadmaps.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Evolve our growing suite of web applications/modules and mobile apps.
- Review process, components and dependencies with the architecture team to ensure alignment with technical strategy.
- Stay up to date with front end technology advancement and ensure our product technology stack is optimized for strategic growth.
What do you want from me?
- ~4 or more years in Software Development
- ~2 or more years of experience with modern web UI technologies (HTML5, CSS3, Flexbox, etc.)
- Experience working on an engineering team
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, web components, etc.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
Bonus Points if you have experience with…
- Mobile development and/or hybrid frameworks like Ionic, Capacitor, Phonegap, React Native, etc.
- Java and full stack development
- Microservice and event based architectures
- Angular 4+
- Building in distributed, cloud environments
- Integrating with GraphQL or RESTful services
This position is 100% remote, but applicants must be located in the United States
To apply for this job, please contact us at email@example.com
NOTE: We are currently unable to support H1B candidates